The Report is presented in three parts, as two books.
- Parts 1 and 2 - Summary Report: A comprehensive overview of the science and strategic analysis of the complete Report.
- Part 3 - Scientific Assessments: The comprehensive, peer-reviewed scientific assessments of specific issues and regions that form the evidence base for the indicator report card, summaries and key findings are distilled in Part 1.
Associated Report products and materials
- Indicator Assessment Summaries
- Findings at a glance.
- Factsheets (refer to options to the left of the screen for download)
- Report interpretive website: expresses the health of five precious marine and coastal regions of Victoria, from catchment to reef.
If you would like the Report as a Word document or another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A Word version of the Report will be available soon.